Navigating Through the Documents
Thank you for your interest in learning how to use the SFUSD-Stanford GSE Pathways Observation Protocol. This Starter Pack includes:
- SFUSD-Stanford Measuring EL Pathways Presentation Video (1a) and Script (1b)
- EL Pathways Observation Protocol (2a) and Guide (2b)
- iWalk Download Instructions
1a. SFUSD-Stanford Measuring EL Pathways Presentation and Script (1b)
This video provides background on the research study that developed the protocol and activities to practice application of the protocol.
1b. Observation Protocol Presentation- SCRIPT per slide
This script is for reference while watching the video to the left.
2a. SFUSD Stanford GSE Pathways Observation Protocol
This file is the observation protocol itself.
2b. SFUSD - Stanford EL Pathways Protocol- GUIDE
This file is the guide that provides an explanation of the descriptor and an observable example for each. Since the video only covers a portion of the protocol, it is important to fully review the guide before using the protocol during observations.
3. iWalk Download Instructions
- License required
- SFUSD employees-- please contact supervisor
- Non-SFUSD employees-- contact Kevin Crotchett at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in downloading all files at once?
Download from this Google Drive Folder:
This page has no comments.